Connect better with your audience, in a tone that best communicates your brand, while enjoying the benefit of good SEO.
Creating the right type of content
Content is more than just a slew of words thrown together. It has to have purpose and meaning, be engaging and result-driven. Like every other serious project, we start with a planning phase and research that helps us to understand your brand and the audiences it serves.
The information we gather at this point helps us understand just how your brand needs to communicate with your audience. We are not only concerned about what you say, but also how you say it. That is what we mean by ‘tone of voice’. We are careful to get your brand’s tone of voice right from the start because:
- It is what sets you apart from similar brands in your niche and helps you stand out.
- What you say has to fit your brand and must be instantly recognisable to your audience.
- The content on your website must be consistent with certain keywords, in terms of Search Engine Optimisation.
- The language and vocabulary that is used throughout the site (to describe what you do) has to be consistent and appropriate.
- It is important that you communicate with each user in the appropriate tone of voice.
- When implemented properly, your tone of voice will be instrumental in your power to influence – as well as create – brand trust and loyalty.
Once we have laid the groundwork and built a solid foundation, you will have reliable guidelines that will inform how you modify existing content or create new content in the future. If you don’t have a brand voice, we can help you create one and define it. Even if you have one already, we can help improve it.
While quality content starts with setting the tone, it also has a lot to do with the actual writing. You don’t need to build an in-house team of writers and editors; at Trilobyte Digital, we have expert writers and editors who can create content that will be perfect for your brand and its audience. Whether you need copy for your landing pages or articles for your blog, we can create content that will attract traffic, while representing your brand just as you would like.
Optimising your content
Quality content is great, but if it is not good enough for the search engines, then no one will ever get to see it. We are adept at creating and editing quality web content for your readers, as well as making sure it is seen and served by search engine users. We are experts in SEO and always on top of the latest trends and techniques to make sure your content gets to where you want it.